Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting Ready for Camp Again

Well, I picked DD up from camp on Friday and we have been getting ready for the next camp ever since. Actually an old friend of ours - Shawn, whom we had not seen is years - came in for the weekend. He lives in Nashville now. He arrived Friday afternoon and all of us went to our fav Mexican restaurant for dinner. Then DH drove him around town for a short while to show him some of the things that have changed since the last time he was here. Shawn and DH actually moved here together in 1989 and found me. Anyway, many moons later - we are still here and he is in Nashville. Saturday DH and Shawn took off again to do some more site seeing and DD and I hit the fabric store, Target, etc. Sunday - church, more shopping and we started packing and Shawn headed home. Today - lots more shopping but I think we have everything and if not, I think she will be just fine. I have more name labels to iron in and the final packing. I am feeling kinda sad - she is going to be gone for 5 1/2 weeks and I don't know what I am going to do. Any suggestions?

No comments: