Thursday, August 14, 2008

DD's room

It's been a long time since my last post but I am just catching my breath. We finished the room, picked DD up from camp and have been so busy since. And the house is still a wreck from before the painting.
Anyway, here is DD's new room:
CJ's room001
the dolls in the corner: (and the desk)
CJ's room002
new nightstand and dresser:
CJ's room003
dresser and desk:
CJ's room004
She still needs curtains and a bed skirt / dust ruffle but I think its pretty cool and she loves it!
Just wait til I finish the quilt.

2 comments:

Tete said...

Awwwww! It looks awesome! I know she must love it! So you wanna come help me with Amber's room...LOL?!!!

Creative Minx said...

I love all the bright colors in DD's room. Orange is one of my favorite colors. I'm having a hard enough time trying to get a red wall so I don't think my Honey Bunny could handle orange. Some day....! Perhaps in my dream scrapbook room. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!