Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I have a Chipmunk...

in my house!
I stopped by the house during my lunch break today just to let the dog out. Well, I opened the backdoor and called for Brewster. Just as he was stepping out, the cat went flying from the outside and over Brewster. As this was happening, I thought I saw something else run through. You know, maybe Boots (the cat) had a hold of something that she let go as she flew into the house. I looked and didn't see anything so left and went back to work.
Well, I called my dear husband and explained it to him (and I know he thought I was crazy). He said he would look when he got home. So, I had to stay late for a meeting and didn't get home to almost 7. They had ordered pizza and DH was resting in the den. DD and I played with the Wii for awhile then went to my room where she could practice her trumpet. Several minutes later, DH comes in laughing his head off. Apparently, a chipmunk appeared from behind the TV and ran across the room right in front of him.
So now, the back door is wide open with a pile of bread crumbs sitting in front of it. We are hopeing that the chipmunk wants to go back to his home and out of mine.

No comments: