Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy, busy, busy SUMMER


Hey guys! It's been a long time since I've posted anything! Sorry about that! It's been busy! Thought I would post a picture of the boys that Mama Jean took at her house last Saturday. They spent the day with her and I'm pretty sure they had a great time! I went to the beach with a friend of mine and spent the day cleaning beach houses. I'm going back tomorrow and more than likely every Saturday for the next month or two. It's a little pocket money and actually kind of fun. Amber, Caitie and John went to the livestock auction last Saturday (the boys didn't want to go...that's why they got to go to Mama Jean's for the day) They almost came home with a llama! LOL! That would have been a trip. Amber sold a couple of chickens for $20 a piece, she was happy, to say the least!
Next week is super busy!! Amber and Caitie are going to Raleigh for 4-H Congress from Mon-Fri. Tuesday is Aaron's Birthday. I think I may be going to Raleigh with the girls maybe Monday-Tuesday...maybe! Amber is competing in the Poultry Judging on Monday and also she won District Gold for her Presentation on Chicken Incubation so she will be competing at the state level on Tuesday! I hate to miss it!
The following week Tim will be here to visit them....
and...
the following week Amber will head back to NCSU in Raleigh for PSSI (poultry science summer institute) which she's really really looking forward too! Hopefully I'll remember to get some pictures of something this summer. I've been really bad! Corey went to the Edenton Steamer's baseball camp this week and I managed to forget my camera everyday...he also finished his swimming lessons and I never got a picture of that either...LOL! I swear I need to wear my camera around my neck!
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Tammy "SweetT" said...

The boys are to CUTE! Give them hugs for me!