Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Visitor's Day at Camp

Sunday, we were allowed to visit CJ at camp. After 2 1/2 weeks, I was ready to see my baby girl. We hugged and cried FOREVER when I first saw her. Once we calmed down - we went to find dad - he wasn't allowed near the cabins (with all those girls running around). Here is a pic of CJ and dad at camp:
visitor's day with dad

We got to bring here home, out to lunch and around town before heading back to camp. We ate at our fav restaurant - Papas & Beer! We also did a little bit of shopping. CJ wanted this book: http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga-Book-1/dp/0316015849

After shopping and ice cream at Marble Slab, we went back to camp where CJ gave us the grand tour. Can you believe she climbed to the top of this:
climbing wall
3 more weeks until she comes home and I can't wait.

1 comment:

Tete said...

Ahhhh...what a sweet picture of CJ & Dad! Caitie has that book and read it. She was really into it, she's on the second book in the series now. Eclipse or maybe New Moon, I can't remember which but I think she has all three now! It has an interesing story. Caitie gave me daily updates when she was reading Twilight. I'll read it when I get around to it :)